If you are planning to sell your property we know you want to get an excellent price as well as the whole experience being quick and painless. But we go one step further. We ensure our clients leave feeling valued and knowing they got the best price possible with our bespoke service so they’ll want to work with us time and time again. Our custom is part of what makes for our longevity in the business.
When it comes time to sell your property, we suggest the following:
1. Get a valuation completed – In order to move forward with selling your property you will need a professional appraisal done. Because we are experts in our area, we can give you an honest and accurate assessment, based on years of experience in sales. Click here for an instant valuation.
2. Registers with us – Once you’ve registered with us, we will pair you with one of our experts so you can have your property registered on multiple portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location as well as being featured on the Castles website for maximum exposure. We can help you with recommendations, the professional valuation, and all the legwork involved in the intricate process of selling your property.
3. The finer details - To improve your chance of getting an excellent price upon sale, it’s important that the house looks exemplary both inside and out. Ensure all white goods, furniture and rubbish is removed, and all electrics are in order. If you have an outdoor area, this must also be attended to before viewings take place. All these finer details will ensure you receive the highest offers possible.
4. Photos, floor plans, and EPCs – To make your property stand out, professional photos will get the maximum impact. Why not talk to one of our team about arranging a photo shoot on the premises. And if you have new or well-kept furniture, you can ask us about keeping these items in for the photos. We can also arrange for floor plans and EPCs to be done for the property.
5. Choose a legal representative – You can’t sell without the right legal support and you’ll need them there on the day of exchange. If you need our recommendations, we would be happy to help.
6. Know where you are headed – If you are living in your property you’ll need to be thinking now about where you’ll be living once your property has exchanged. Is your plan to exchange and move into a new home you are buying? Let us know if you’d like to look at some other properties we have available on the market.
7. Organise your removalist well in advance – Once you’ve accepted the right offer, things will move quickly. If you are currently living in the property it’s in your best interest to sort out a removalist as early as possible. Be realistic with them about the amount of items you have, and make sure they are 100% confirmed to arrive no later than four hours before the keys are being handed over. And don’t forget to notify the relevant parties once you’ve moved.