- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
An impressive, larger than average, one double-bedroom apartment situated in the sought after Saffron Court in the heart of EN4 with the tranquil and historical green open space of Trent Park on your doorstep.
This stunning apartment is in immaculate condition and offers outdoor space via a private balcony overlooking the communal gardens which can be accessed through the open-plan lounge. The fully integrated modern kitchen is fitted with ample storage to house all your kitchen requirements.
The modern family bathroom is finished to an exceptional standard and the bedroom is a generously sized double with additional benefit of bespoke fitted wardrobes. This wonderful home has been designed for modern day living at its finest.
Whilst experiencing the luxury of living in Saffron Court, you will be welcomed with communal, tranquil green open spaces with parking available as an optional extra.
Boasting a variety of local amenities coupled with Enfield Town being just a short bus ride away offering an array of clothing boutiques, restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops alike. Enfield Town also offers key bus links to all surrounding areas, as well as Enfield Town British Rail Station with its links to the City (Liverpool street) and Cockfosters Underground Station offering a quick and easy route to the West End, Central London and beyond.
Saffron Court is being offered on a chain free basis.
Please note that this property is being offered by a family member of a Castles employee.
Local Authority: Enfield
Council Tax Band: D
- One double-bedroom apartment offered on a chain free basis
- Private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Parking available as an optional extra
- Sought after Saffron Court in the heart of EN4
- Impressive, larger than average apartment in immaculate condition
- Generously sized double-bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Fully integrated modern kitchen fitted with ample storage
- Modern family bathroom finished to an exceptional standard
- Tranquil and historical green open space of Trent Park on your doorstep
- Key bus links to all surrounding areas, as well as Enfield Town British Rail Station