- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Situated on one of Crouch End’s most desired, residential turnings is this three-bedroom, garden conversion with private southerly-rear garden. Set on the ground floor of this period property accessed via own front door. Further comprising double-reception, kitchen, bathroom and two additional shower rooms.
Ideally located within a short stroll of Crouch End’s vibrant Broadway and within the catchment of the highly rated Coleridge Primary School and a host of local bus routes to Finsbury Park and the City.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: D
- Three-bedroom, garden conversion
- Accessed via own front door
- Ground floor of period property
- Private southerly-rear garden
- Double-reception, kitchen, bathroom
- Two additional shower rooms
- Catchment of the highly rated Coleridge Primary School
- Host of local bus routes to Finsbury Park and the City nearby
- Short stroll of Crouch End’s vibrant Broadway