- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
Enviable position in the heart of Crouch End on the Highgate periphery. This is a well presented, end-of-terrace, period family house. This bright and airy property offers a natural blend of contemporary design with period features and boasts with off-street parking for two cars.
Features include through-reception, integrated kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, guest w.c. and a well-maintained rear garden.
Highgate tube station is conveniently situated within half a mile and the vast array of shops, bars and cafes of Crouch End’s vibrant Broadway are within 250 yards. We highly recommend an early viewing.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: E
- End-of-terrace, three-double-bedroom, period family house
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Positioned in the heart of Crouch End on the Highgate periphery
- Well-maintained rear garden
- Through-reception, integrated kitchen/breakfast room
- Family bathroom, guest wc
- Highgate tube station situated within half a mile
- Crouch End Broadway within 250 yards
- Call to view early