- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Set on the first-floor of this impressive, double-fronted, residence is this well-presented two-bedroom conversion. Located on the much-favoured residential turning of Weston Park within a short stroll of Crouch End’s vibrant Broadway and its array of bar’s and eateries.
Further comprising open-planned kitchen/reception, bathroom and benefitting from own private terrace off the main bedroom.
Conveniently positioned within the catchment area of highly Ofsted rated Primary Schools and a multitude of local transport opportunities and will be offered on a chain free basis.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: C
- Two-bedroom conversion offered on a chain free basis
- Own private terrace off main bedroom
- First-floor of impressive, double-fronted, residence
- Residential turning of Weston Park
- Open-planned kitchen/reception, bathroom
- Short stroll of Crouch End’s vibrant Broadway
- Catchment area of highly Ofsted rated Primary Schools
- Multitude of local transport opportunities easily accessible