- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
A stunning, three-bedroom, mews style home set in a unique boutique development. This spacious home is cleverly hidden behind an architecturally striking 1920’s art deco building is the largest of the three homes. Printworks is a quiet, secluded enclave, right in the heart of Crouch End. Accessed via a secure gated entrance, this contemporary home has a principal en-suite bedroom with two further double bedrooms, private balcony, wall-to-wall glass sliding doors which provide a seamless transition between the inside and outside, and a landscaped south-west facing front garden with lawn, patio and planting bed which looks out onto an attractive vertical ‘living wall’.
This Mews home offers a combination of warm modern styling and high-level finishes from Moso White textured bamboo flooring and 100% pure wool woven carpets, floor-to-ceiling windows that help maximise natural light and underfloor heating throughout. The heart of the home is a large open plan kitchen/reception room featuring beautifully designed Nobilia kitchens with integral high-quality Bosch and CDA integrated appliances. Induction hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher are provided. Additional features such as glass splash-backs, solid surface ‘Silestone’ worktops, a generous breakfast bar and adjoining utility room all help to create the best of contemporary living.
All residents of Printworks benefit from allocated sizeable storage units (bicycle friendly) and building warranty.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Three-bedroom, mews style home offered with no onward chain
- Printworks is a quiet, secluded enclave, right in the heart of Crouch End
- Landscaped south-west facing front garden with lawn, patio and planting bed
- Private balcony
- Accessed via a secure gated entrance
- Principal en-suite bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/reception room
- Allocated sizeable storage units (bicycle friendly)
- Building warranty