Coleridge Road, N8£1,500,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Situated on the highly sought-after Frederick Place Development, built by award winning Developer, Acorn Homes in 2007 is this four-to-five-bedroom, modern, linked semi-detached residence with raised timber decked-patio garden. The property sits in the very ‘heart of Crouch End’s’ vibrant village, just moments from the ‘Landmark Clock-tower’ and within a moments’ walk of Coleridge School.
A beautiful contemporary finish encompassing exuberant design and specification. Exceptionally well-proportioned with flexible living accommodation and an abundance of space and light throughout.
Comprises kitchen/diner, bathroom and two en-suites. Benefits from dual video entry, side access and alarm systems, secured garage and large external storage.
This exclusive gated development comprises just eight homes nestled within a tranquil mews setting.
Coleridge Road is offered with no onward chain.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: G
- Four-to-five-bedroom, modern, new build residence
- Offered with no onward chain
- Highly sought-after Frederick Place Development
- Raised timber decked-patio garden
- Dual video entry and alarm systems
- Garage and large external storage
- Kitchen/diner, bathroom and two en-suites
- Sits in the very 'heart of Crouch End's' vibrant village
- Moments’ walk of Coleridge School
- Gated development comprises eight homes nestled within a tranquil mews setting
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)