- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A magnificent six-bedroom, end-of-terrace, double-fronted, imposing residence. Favourably positioned on the Highgate side of Crouch End within a short walk to the Broadway, Coleridge School and Highgate underground station.
The property has been extensively renovated during the owner’s occupation and offers an enviable blend of subtle contemporary, internal detailing to complement the exquisite period features. Careful planning of the internal layout and desired features enhances the practical living for the modern family. Further comprising principal suite with dressing and en-suite, spacious open-planned family room, incorporating front-reception onto kitchen/dining and reception leading onto private southerly-facing rear garden, additional private front reception, guest w.c., utility room, family bathroom and additional shower room.
Features include part underfloor heating, surround sound, bespoke kitchen, feature fireplaces and ample storage areas.
A rare opportunity to acquire this fabulous abode.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: G
- Six-bedroom, end-of-terrace, double-fronted residence
- Private southerly-facing rear garden
- Extensively renovated during the owner’s occupation
- Positioned on the Highgate side of Crouch End
- Short walk to the Broadway, Coleridge School and Highgate underground station
- Principal suite with dressing and en-suite
- Spacious open-planned family room
- Front-reception onto kitchen/dining, reception leading onto garden
- Additional private front reception
- Guest w.c., utility room, family bathroom and additional shower room