Berkeley Road, N8£2,195,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
An exquisite four double bedroom Edwardian family home enviably positioned on a much-favoured, residential road on the Highgate periphery and within a moment’s walk of Crouch End Broadway. Offering convenient access to the desired Coleridge Primary School and Highgate underground station.
Benefiting from a stunning, well-proportioned ground floor living area, incorporating through-reception onto a spacious kitchen/diner leading onto a south west facing private landscaped rear garden. The property offers the perfect blend of character and contemporary features throughout, further comprising two en-suites, family bathroom, guest cloak room and ample storage.
We highly recommend an internal viewing.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: G
- Exquisite four-double bedroom Edwardian family home
- South west facing private landscaped rear garden
- Convenient access to the desired Coleridge Primary School and and Highgate underground station
- Residential road on the Highgate periphery
- Moment’s walk of Crouch End Broadway
- Stunning, well-proportioned ground floor living area
- Through-reception onto a spacious kitchen/diner leading onto rear garden
- Two en-suites, family bathroom, guest cloak room and ample storage
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)