Glasslyn Road, N8Guide Price £1,900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A charming four-bedroom period family home. The property offers a fabulous ground-floor, split-level, living arrangement with front private reception and rear open planned kitchen/diner/reception onto a 82ft rear garden.
Further comprising guest w.c., utility room, first-floor family bathroom, en-suite and ample storage via cellar and loft. Benefitting from front-off street parking and further expansion via the loft and rear extension (STPP).
Ideally positioned on a desired residential road on the Highgate periphery, offering easy access to an array of amenities, including Crouch End Broadway, highly regarded private and state schools and Highgate underground station (Northern Line).
Offered with no onward chain.
Local Authority: Haringey
Council Tax band: G
- Four-bedroom period family home. Offered with no onward chain
- Residential road on the Highgate periphery
- 82ft rear garden. Front-off street parking
- Further expansion via the loft and rear extension (STPP)
- Front private reception
- Rear open planned kitchen/diner/reception onto garden
- Guest w.c., utility room, first-floor family bathroom, en-suite
- Ample storage via cellar and loft
- Highgate underground station (Northern Line) nearby
- Easy access to Crouch End Broadway, private and state schools.
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)