Crouch Hall Road, N8Price on Application
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this grand and charming, six-bedroom, period, linked-terraced family home with desired period detailing throughout. Positioned on one of the area’s most sought after tree-lined turnings on the Highgate periphery, within a short stroll to the heart of Crouch End.
The ground floor boasts two receptions and kitchen/diner leading onto a private and tranquil south-east facing 80ft plus rear garden. Further comprising standing height cellar, guest w.c., three bathrooms and study/bedroom six. This character-filled home benefits from feature fireplaces, ornate cornicing, ample storage and an impressive grand staircase and entrance hallway.
The property is within close proximity of the areas’ finest schools, both state and private, including Coleridge, Channing and Highgate schools and en-route to Highgate underground station.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Six-bedroom, period, linked-terraced family home
- Private and tranquil south-east facing 80ft plus rear garden
- Offered with no onward chain
- Tree-lined turning on the Highgate periphery
- Short stroll to the heart of Crouch
- Ground floor boasts two receptions and kitchen/diner leading onto garden
- Further comprising standing height cellar, guest w.c., three bathrooms and study/bedroom six
- Feature fireplaces, ornate cornicing, ample storage
- Impressive grand staircase and entrance hallway
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)