Briston Grove, N8Guide Price £1,995,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
An exceptionally presented four/five-bedroom, contemporary family home, positioned on a tranquil residential turning within a moments’ walk of the Broadway, Parkland walk and a number of highly sought-after local schools, including Coleridge.
This light filled and spacious circa 3000 sqft home, further comprises guest w.c., utility room, integral garage, principal suite with balcony, dressing area and en-suite, en-suite to bedroom-two, study and additional bathroom serving remaining bedrooms.
The property boasts a host of beneficial features, including spacious galleried reception overlooking a stunning kitchen/diner family room leading onto private landscaped south-west facing rear garden.
Features include part underfloor heating, Cat 5, BPT video entry and security system, walnut wide plank flooring and integrated Siemens kitchen appliances.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Four/five-bedroom, family home offered with no onward chain
- Spacious 3000 sqft
- Video entry and security system
- Private landscaped south-west facing rear garden
- Residential turning within a moments’ walk of the Broadway, Parkland walk and a number of highly sought-after local schools, including Coleridge
- Spacious galleried reception
- Overlooks stunning kitchen/diner family room leading onto garden
- Guest w.c., utility room, Integral garage
- Principal suite with balcony, dressing area and en-suite
- En-suite to bedroom-two and additional bathroom serving remaining bedrooms
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)