- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
Nestled within this tranquil gated mews setting of just eight houses is this beautifully presented, four-bedroom family home. Situated within the very heart of Crouch End’s vibrant Village, just moments’ from the landmark Clock Tower and the highly rated Coleridge Primary School.
A magnificent residence incorporating the best of modern architecture and design and further comprising reception room, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite to principle bedroom, whilst benefitting from high-quality hardwood flooring throughout and underfloor heating, allocated parking, private rear garden and additional rear facing balcony.
Offered with no onward chain.
- Beautifully presented, four-bedroom family home offered with no onward chain
- Exclusive, tranquil gated mews setting of only eight houses
- Private rear garden
- Additional rear facing balcony
- Allocated parking
- High-quality hardwood flooring throughout and underfloor heating
- Moments’ from the landmark Clock tower and Coleridge Primary School
- Incorporating the best of modern architecture and design
- Reception room, kitchen
- Bathroom and en-suite to principal bedroom