- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
1-3 Pinehurst Mews
Haringey Park, Crouch End N8
Exceptional ‘Passivhaus’ Eco-home
NEVER PAY A GAS BILL AGAIN!
Prices from: £1,275,000- £1,295,000
Introducing three new-build homes set within a gated mews near the heart of Crouch End. Pinehurst Mews features one detached and two semi-detached houses and focuses on quality, sustainability and well-being and is the first of its kind in the area. With a construction based on ‘Passivhaus’ principles, each home requires up to 90% less energy to heat than an average home, significantly reducing energy bills.
The architectural design of these homes offers a considered, practical living arrangement over two floors to meet the demands of the modern family. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, ground floor shower room and a spacious open plan kitchen/diner reception room leading to a private garden. The first floors feature three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite to the principal bedroom. Houses 1 and 2 also feature balconies off the principal bedrooms.
Stylishly decorated throughout with Swedish engineered oak flooring, 100% New Zealand wool carpets in the bedrooms and German manufactured kitchen with Bosch and Siemens appliances & composite stone worktops. The bathrooms feature Lusso Stone sanitary ware.
With an ultra-low energy approach at its heart, these homes far surpass UK Building Regulation requirements. Each home offers an extremely well-insulated and airtight building envelope, triple glazed windows and a Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR) system providing a constant supply of fresh and filtered air. A special ‘Covid filter’ has been designed and installed to eliminate pathogens from the incoming air.
In addition, the heating system, powered via an air source pump, combined with a thermal store, provides low cost heating and hot water. With no gas boiler, you will never pay a gas bill again!
Each home comes with an allocated private parking space with an electric charging point as well as a 10-year building warranty.
Ideally positioned within a moments’ walk of one of North London’s most favoured urban Villages with its array of amenities.
Please register your interest for an exclusive appointment.
- Exceptional ‘Passivhaus’ Eco-home
- Pinehurst Mews development focuses on quality, sustainability and well-being
- Passivhaus’ principles, each home requires up to 90% less energy to heat
- Covid filter’ designed and installed to eliminate pathogens from the incoming air
- Allocated private parking space with electric charging point
- 10-year building warranty. Private garden and balcony
- Set within gated mews near the heart of Crouch End
- Practical living arrangement over two floors
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, ground-floor shower room and spacious open plan kitchen/diner reception room leading to garden
- First-floor: Three double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to principal bedroom with balcony