Hurst Avenue, N6Price on Application
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
Rare to the market and positioned on a much sought-after, tree-lined Avenue with direct tranquil views over playing fields, a four-bedroom, detached family home offered with no onward chain. The property has been lovingly cared for by the same family for circa sixty years and offers great potential to further expand and/or demolish and re-build (STPP).
This truly charming double-fronted and detached family home occupies a magnificent plot with substantial front and rear gardens. Currently comprises four bedrooms, three receptions, breakfast room, kitchen, bathroom, guest w.c. and external WC.
Further benefiting from front off-street parking, garage and ample internal and external storage areas. Desirably located for a host of amenities from both Crouch End and Highgate Villages. Ideally positioned equidistant to Crouch End Broadway and Highgate underground station.
- Rare to the market - Four-bedroom, double-fronted, detached family home
- Offered with no onward chain
- Occupies a magnificent plot with substantial front and rear gardens
- Offers great potential to further expand and/or demolish and re-build (STPP)
- Front off-street parking, garage
- Lovingly cared for by the same family for circa sixty years
- Tree-lined Avenue with direct tranquil views over playing fields
- Three receptions, breakfast room, kitchen. Ample internal and external storage areas
- Bathroom, guest w.c. and additional external WC
- Equidistant to Crouch End Broadway and Highgate underground station
Nearest Train Stations
- London City Airport (LCY)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- London Luton Airport (LTN)