We take our customer complaints very seriously. If you have something you are concerned about then please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will ensure that it is dealt with, with the utmost priority. For your added peace of mind, following is a guide to our complaints handling procedure at all of our Castles offices.
- Keeping a record - We will ensure your complaint, whether verbal or written, is recorded and kept on file for posterity.
- Our acknowledgement – We will send you a written letter of acknowledgment within 3 days for any written complaint that is sent to us, pending further investigation.
Further to this, within 15 days we will send a formal written outcome detailing the conclusion of your formal complaint.
- Our Branch Manager is your main contact – In the unlikely event that you need to make a formal complaint, our Branch Manager at any of our offices will be your direct contact and will escalate any issue as appropriate. Once they have received the complaint, they will ensure it is recorded and kept on file, and will then investigate it as quickly as possible.
Should the complaint be about one of our managers themselves then we will immediately escalate the complaint to one of the Castles’ directors.
- Our escalation process – If you have received our formal letter detailing the outcome and you are still unsatisfied, you need only tell us and we will endeavour to resolve it directly via the directors. Our commitment to you is to ensure you receive a formal response within 15 working days in writing once our directors have investigated the matter directly themselves.
- Our final review – In our final review we will include any offers made and detail how the complaint can be referred to the Ombudsman within 6 months, if you are still unsatisfied.
- The Property Ombudsman for complaints – to escalate to the Ombudsman, telephone 01722333306 or find out more at www.tpos.co.uk